Buy Beta-Alanine Online
- Firstly 800g food supplement containing Beta Alanine
- Secondly suitable for vegetarians & vegans
- Thirdly supports muscles during longer workouts
Buy Beta-Alanine Online
Beta-Alanine is a non-essential amino acid and is the only naturally occurring beta-amino acid.
Beta-alanine supplementation allows muscles to maintain maximum intensity for longer workouts. May help to prevent fatigue. You must be 18 years or older to purchase this product.
Side effects requiring immediate medical attention
Along with its needed effects, peginterferon beta-1a may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur while taking peginterferon beta-1a:
- Blue-green to black skin discoloration
- extremely high fever or body temperature
- fast, shallow breathing
- fast, weak heartbeat
- general feeling of discomfort or illness
- joint pain
- muscle aches, cramps, and pains
- pale, clammy skin
- runny nose
- sore throat
- trouble sleeping
- unusual tiredness or weakness
Side effects not requiring immediate medical attention
Some side effects of peginterferon beta-1a may occur that usually do not need medical attention. These side effects may go away during treatment as your body adjusts to the medicine. Also, your health care professional may be able to tell you about ways to prevent or reduce some of these side effects.
Check with your health care professional if any of the following side effects continue or are bothersome or if you have any questions about them:
- Difficulty with moving
- itching, rash, redness, soreness, swelling, or warmth at the injection site
- lack or loss of strength
- muscle stiffness
- pain, redness, or sloughing of skin at the injection site
Frequency not reported: Decreased peripheral blood counts[Ref]
Common (1% to 10%): Alanine aminotransferase increased, aspartate aminotransferase increased, gamma-glutamyl-transferase increased
Frequency not reported: hepatic injury[Ref]
Very common (10% or more): Influenza like illness (47%)
Very common (10% or more): Injection site erythema (62%), injection site pain (15%), injection site pruritus (13%)
Very common (10% or more): Myalgia (19%), arthralgia (11%)[Ref]
Very common (10% or more): Headache (44%)
Very common (10% or more): Pyrexia (45%), chills (17%), asthenia (13%)
Common (1% to 10%): Hyperthermia, pain[Ref]
1. “Product Information. Plegridy (peginterferon beta-1a).” Biogen Idec Inc, Cambridge, MA.